By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug guide for greater than forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A guide for Nurses and well-being Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and accomplished insurance. even if you wish the moveable print model or one of many handy digital codecs, each one drug monograph — together with these for brand new IV medicines lately authorized by way of the FDA — comprises the drug’s commonplace identify, universal alternate name(s), drug class, pH, dosages and dose alterations, dilution, incompatibilities, fee of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, unintended effects, and antidote — all alphabetically equipped that will help you locate drug details fast and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure that you will have crucial details at the such a lot lately authorized IV medications, in addition to up-to-date details on present drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medications provides way more info than the other related handbook.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside of monographs provide easy accessibility to crucial information.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key info quickly and easy.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, youngster, and neonatal patients.
- IV medicines are indexed alphabetically through established identify for quickly medical reference.
- Redesigned revealed thumb tabs help you discover details faster.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page structure keep all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection through having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides all of the crucial medical details you wish on IV drug administration.
- NEW! 11 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically suitable drug details for brand new IV medicines lately licensed by means of the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs reflect the most recent adjustments in IV drug therapy.
Read or Download 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar nursing books
The fitting examine spouse to Rosdahl and Kowalski’s Textbook of easy Nursing, 10th variation, this attractive workbook is helping scholars assessment and observe the data they should organize for tests in addition to nursing perform. every one bankruptcy contains 3 sections: checking out What you recognize, utilising What you recognize, and preparing for NCLEX®.
Whole evaluation for the nurse anesthesia certification examination written by means of skilled nurse anesthesia educators greater than 800 questions and solutions give you the perform you must excel at the nationwide Certification exam This one of a kind evaluation is in particular written to supply pupil nurse anesthetists with the perform they should arrange for the nationwide Certification exam.
This HESI A2 learn advisor contains perform try out questions. Our research consultant includes easy-to-read crucial summaries that spotlight the main parts of the HESI A2 try out. Mometrix's HESI A2 attempt examine advisor experiences crucial elements of the HESI A2 examination. The HESI A2 examination is very not easy, and thorough try out education is vital for achievement.
Written for DNP and PhD nursing courses, this article, according to a different team-taught philosophy of technology nursing classes, distills not easy content material and offers it in transparent, hugely available language for professors untrained in philosophy and their scholars. Authored by way of a nurse researcher/philosopher crew who built and taught this direction for greater than 7 years, the e-book offers a distinct, built-in standpoint that avoids esoteric and overly theoretical discussions and enables a transparent connection among the philosophy of technological know-how and nursing technology and perform.
- 100 Fragen zum Umgang mit Schmerz in der Pflege: Mit Opiod-Umrechnungstabelle. Grundlagen und pflegerische Tipps. Für Ausbildung und Praxis (Pflege leicht) (German Edition)
- Pflegekräfte in der Zentralen Notaufnahme. Haben sich die Kompetenzanforderungen an das Personal verändert? (German Edition)
- Essentials of Nursing Informatics, 6th Edition
- Pediatric Nursing Care Best Evidence-Based Practices
Additional info for 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
- Download e-book for iPad: Francs-maçons et sociétés secrètes en Val de Loire : Loiret, by Jacques Feneant
- Política económica de España (El Libro Universitario - by Luis Gámir,Carlos Velasco,Javier Casares PDF