By Mary H. Guindon
A Counseling Primer provides an creation to the counseling occupation that gives scholars with a origin for fulfillment. This attractive and available textual content covers the middle CACREP ordinary Orientation with a finished evaluation of the sector. It:
- Anticipates the questions of starting scholars with a chain of chapters that ask who counselors (and consumers) are, what counseling is, whilst and the place it's practiced, and why counselors opt for the profession.
- Introduces scholars to the fundamentals of crucial attending and listening abilities.
- Challenges readers with case vignettes and dialogue questions.
- Encourages self-reflection and gives talents for statement of others.
- Supports scholar studying with broad pedagogical good points and resources.
- Enhances the studying adventure with a strong on-line instructor’s manual.
This enticing textbook is stuffed with worthy gains to reinforce the training adventure. every one bankruptcy comprises "points to ponder", case examples, an "in perform: what might you do?" vignette with dialogue questions, and a bankruptcy precis. A self-reflection journaling workout, termed the TFAC Chart (Thoughts, emotions, activities, Context) reinforces the fabric from each one bankruptcy and enables scholar growth.
A Counseling Primer: An advent to the Profession is observed via a wealthy array of supplementary fabrics which are made on hand to qualifying adopters and their scholars thoroughly at no cost. Our on-line assets are hosted at the Moodle direction administration system.
Instructor assets include:
- A pattern path syllabus
- Chapter-by-chapter PowerPoint lecture slides
- Chapter-by-chapter teacher Notes, together with bankruptcy precis, studying goals, and directions for steered in-class actions and assignments
- An interactive try financial institution for every bankruptcy (including a number of selection, actual or fake, and essay query formats).
- The checks and notes can be found for obtain by means of teachers in numerous worthwhile codecs, to fit your needs.
Student fabrics include:
- TFAC (Thoughts, emotions, activities, and Context) Journaling kinds for self-reflection
- Class handouts for assigned and not obligatory assessment activities
Read or Download A Counseling Primer: An Introduction to the Profession PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2004 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Lernpsychologie, Intelligenzforschung, observe: 1, Universität Salzburg (Psychologie), Veranstaltung: VO Lernen, Motivation, Emotion & Kognition, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Lernen, Motivation, Emotion und Kognition sind Teilbereiche der Allgemeinen Psychologie.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Lernpsychologie, Intelligenzforschung, be aware: keine, Universität Koblenz-Landau (Institut für Psychologie), Veranstaltung: Kognitive Entwicklung - Lernen und Gedächtnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der Arbeit werden Lernstrategien allgemein analysiert, verschiedene Lerntypen erklärt und deren Lernstrategien interpretiert.
Bachelor Thesis from the 12 months 2014 within the topic Psychology - studying Psychology, Intelligence study, grade: A, , language: English, summary: This examine eager about the connection among students’ examining motivation and their web site personal tastes. My speculation was once that net clients who search textual content fabric on-line could have a better interpreting motivation ranking.
Selling Cultural Sensitivity in Supervision: A handbook for Practitioners offers a roadmap for training and skilled supervisors to advertise and combine cultural sensitivity into the middle in their paintings. This e-book is prepared into 4 seamless, interrelated sections which are necessary to constructing a Multicultural Relational viewpoint (MRP) in supervision: conceptual, structural, techniques and strategies, and overview instruments.
- La scuola spiegata alle famiglie (Italian Edition)
- Cinemeducation: Using Film and Other Visual Media in Graduate and Medical Education: 2
- Test Yourself: Social Psychology: Learning through assessment (Test Yourself ... Psychology Series)
- Transitions Across Schools and Cultures: 17 (Advances in Motivation and Achievement)
- Supervision In Action: A Relational Approach To Coaching And Consulting Supervision (Supervision in Context)
Additional resources for A Counseling Primer: An Introduction to the Profession
A Counseling Primer: An Introduction to the Profession by Mary H. Guindon
- Conséquences lyriques (French Edition) - download pdf or read online
- New PDF release: Poemas I: 1 (Biblioteca Clásica Gredos) (Spanish Edition)